Daedalus: System-Level Design For Multi-Processor System-on-Chip
Home | Daedalus | DaedalusRT | Download | Publications | About
- H. Nikolov, T. Stefanov, and E. Deprettere. Systematic and automated multiprocessor system design, programming, and implementation. IEEE Transactions on Computer-Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems, 27(3):542-555, March 2008. [PDF | DOI]
- H. Nikolov, M. Thompson, T. Stefanov, A. Pimentel, S. Polstra, R. Bose, C. Zissulescu, and E. Deprettere. Daedalus: toward composable multimedia mp-soc design. In DAC '08: Proceedings of the 45th annual Design Automation Conference, pages 574-579, ACM, New York, NY, USA, 2008. [PDF | DOI]
M. Thompson, H. Nikolov, T. Stefanov, A. D. Pimentel, C. Erbas, S. Polstra, and E. F. Deprettere. A framework for rapid system-level exploration, synthesis, and programming of multimedia MP-SoCs. In CODES+ISSS '07: Proceedings of the 5th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Hardware/Software Codesign and System Synthesis, pages 9-14, ACM, New York, NY, USA, 2007. [PDF | DOI]
Mohamed A. Bamakhrama, Jiali Teddy Zhai, Hristo Nikolov, and Todor Stefanov. A Methodology for Automated Design of Hard-Real-Time Embedded Streaming Systems. In DATE 2012: Proceedings of the 15th Design, Automation, and Test in Europe conference, March 12-16, 2012. [PDF | DOI]
- Sven Verdoolaege, Hristo Nikolov, and Todor Stefanov. pn: a tool for improved derivation of process networks. EURASIP J. Embedded Syst., 2007(1):19-19, 2007. [PDF | DOI]
Jiali Teddy Zhai, Mohamed A. Bamakhrama, and Todor Stefanov. Exploiting Just-enough Parallelism when Mapping Streaming Applications in Hard Real-time Systems.
In DAC 2013: Procedding of the 50th IEEE/ACM Design Automation Conference, Austin, TX, USA, June 2-6, 2013.
[PDF | DOI]
Mohamed A. Bamakhrama and Todor Stefanov. Managing Latency in Embedded Streaming Applications under Hard-Real-Time Scheduling. In CODES+ISSS '12: Proceedings of the 10th IEEE/ACM/IFIP International Conference on Hardware/Software Codesign and System Synthesis, pp. 83-92, October 7-12, 2012, Tampere, Finland. [PDF | DOI]
- Mohamed Bamakhrama and Todor Stefanov. Hard-Real-Time Scheduling of Data-Dependent Tasks in Embedded Streaming Applications. In EMSOFT '11: Proceedings of the 9th ACM International Conference on Embedded Software, pp. 195-204, October 9-14, 2011, Taipei, Taiwan. [PDF | DOI]
- Hristo Nikolov, Todor Stefanov, and Ed Deprettere. Multi-processor system design with ESPAM. In CODES+ISSS '06: Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Hardware/software Codesign and System Synthesis, pages 211-216, ACM, New York, NY, USA, 2006. [PDF | DOI]
- Andy D. Pimentel, Cagkan Erbas, and Simon Polstra. A systematic approach to exploring embedded system architectures at multiple abstraction levels. IEEE Transactions on Computers, 55:99-112, February 2006. [PDF | DOI]
Other papers about Daedalus, its methods, and tools can be found at the homepages of:
Last modified on: